Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals preparation article
(01-19-2023, 06:21 PM)Nepa Wrote: Not supposed to play the train horn once the huddle is broken and players are at the line. It was alleged they did so in a game against the Patriots, but I don't know if that was ever confirmed. But some Bills fans like it because they say it disrupts the offense.

But I expect the Bengals are prepared for everything at this point. They held up very well in KC last year; there weren't any false starts or delays of game at all on the part of the Bengals. There were two offensive holding penalties. The Bengals had more penalties than the Chiefs (6 to 4, 65 yards to 35 yards), but only two on the offensive line. I expect them to be as well prepared this year in Buffalo.

Thanks Nepa, never heard that before. I also expect our OL to be well prepared in this game with Ted at the helm.

NEXT MAN UP!!!

(01-19-2023, 06:23 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Ya know, one thing I never really thought about before was that Ted Karras has so much experience playing against the Bills and in Buffalo specifically given he played with the Patriots.
That experience is going to be valuable going into this game.

For sure, Ted knows what it's like playing there more than about anybody. He is such a great pick up for us I cannot say it enough.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Bengals preparation article - higgy100 - 01-19-2023, 10:04 AM
RE: Bengals preparation article - pally - 01-19-2023, 04:45 PM
RE: Bengals preparation article - Nepa - 01-19-2023, 05:45 PM
RE: Bengals preparation article - Nepa - 01-19-2023, 06:21 PM
RE: Bengals preparation article - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 01-19-2023, 10:53 PM