Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make This the Top Post Going into the Holiday!!!! (Must see)
(11-25-2015, 12:53 PM)mfredtoast Wrote: I wish I still had access to the old threads from the previous board.  I have often pointed out what a great career Gilberry had at Alabama, and how it was perplexing that he was not drafted.  I believe he led the Tide in sacks and tackles for loss.

I was thrilled when we signed him off the street.  I am a big SEC fan and I remembered how disruptive he was in college.

I guess he was considered to small fro DT and too slow for DE.  But all he did was make plays.  I'll always give a guy like that a chance.

I was also happy about the Gilberry signing, but mainly because of what he accomplished in KC. PFF had a story about Gilberry and how he was the ranked 3rd among 3-4 DE's in their grading system despite being a part time player. They said he'd be a better fit in a 4-3.

I still think Dingle could be a decent starter as long as we still rotated him and kept him fresh. That didn't happen last year. As for the OP, kudos to Wallace for doing a good thing, and happy Thanksgiving to everyone on here.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make This the Top Post Going into the Holiday!!!! (Must see) - Shake n Blake - 11-25-2015, 03:40 PM