Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's some REAL bulletin board material..
Eric Weddle claims the Bengals have ZERO chance of beating the Bills.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/former-nfl-all-pro-bengals-have-zero-chance-against-bills/ar-AA16wURK?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=b646ed97ed1943339ee8b5a2990fb0e6

Quote: The Bengals travel to Buffalo to play the Bills on Sunday in the Divisional Round of the NFL Playoffs.

Former Ravens, Rams and Chargers safety Eric Weddle isn't giving them much of a shot to advance to the AFC Championship Game.

"They got zero chance against the Bills," Weddle said during an appearance on Up And Adams Show. "They can't protect Joe. They got zero chance. They can't protect him.

"Honestly they should have lost to the Ravens. And they got outplayed by the Ravens they snuck that through. They weren't scoring or sniffing points once those linemen went out, and everyone knew it."

Weddle thinks the Bills will win, even if Josh Allen throws a pick-six.

"It may very well happen. It will happen, and they still aren't going to win because of the fact that they're playing with the deteriorated O-Line," he said. "I mean, they're not going to be able to run the ball. How are you gonna protect and take some shots down the field? It's gonna be a mixed game plan of quick game and go balls to (Ja'Marr) Chase and (Tee) Higgins. Like it's just not gonna work."

The Bengals have won a franchise-record nine-straight games. Meanwhile, the Bills have won eight in a row. One of those streaks is coming to an end on Sunday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Here's some REAL bulletin board material.. - SunsetBengal - 01-19-2023, 06:04 PM