Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where is that D*** Eric Weddle now?
(01-26-2023, 06:18 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Look, obviously it was a bad take. The guy firmly planted a flag on the wrong soil.

These hot takes are fun. Why get steamed up? Eric Weddle said the Bengals had zero chance? Who the F cares? Certainly not anyone who had influence over the outcome of the game. And, if that dialed the Bengals up even more, I have genuine thanks to throw his way.

People get so shitty over another man's opinion and it's weird to me. I'm sorry, gang, but I'm extatic that the sports landscape today, with modern media, allows access to whatever these guys think and what they have to say. Bang a drum real loudly in their faces forntoo long and we go back to the Dan Patrick and Keith Olberman's of the world reading us scores and stats. Boring as hell compared to today.

I'm entertained regardless. We're all wired differently, so, obviously your opinions and feelings toward Weddle are what they are. I'm just too positive, happy, and successful of a person to let another man's opinion dominate how the F I feel about anything. He gambled on some extreme points and ideas and lost. Why get all genuinely pissed at that?

Also, pros miss picks all the time. The idea that he knows more about the outcome or should know more makes no sense. Bussin w the Boys podcast just had a former player say Bengals win in a stomp. I bet you have no probs w that? Why not? simply because you WANT that to happen or you agree. Come on, man.

Why isn’t fan overreaction to his over the top take “part of the fun”?
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where is that D*** Eric Weddle now? - SladeX - 01-26-2023, 07:12 PM