Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Joe Brrr "Walkup" Music ???
In MLB, when a batter walks up to the plate, he has his "walkup" music played. Joey Votto, for example,  walks up to Dolly Parton's "Joline," which I think is a really stupid walk up song for Joey.

I got to thinking about what would be a great "walk up" song for Joe Burrow whenever he takes the field. I decided a great old classic rock song by Rainbow would do Joe Sheisty justice. Many of you old guys like me who are into classic rock from the '70's and '80's probably remember this song. How cool would it be to hear the chorus of this killer tune cued up whenever the ice cold assassin, Joe Brrr, takes the field. Give a listen and see what you think.

Also, I'd like to hear what you guys think as far as what song you would choose to be Joe's "walkup" music whenever he takes the field. You can choose from any music genre you want but I'm most interested in hearing some classic rock songs that would do justice to this stone cold killer we have in a quarterback.

"STONE COLD"  :

[video=youtube]http://[/video]
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Joe Brrr "Walkup" Music ??? - Science Friction - 01-24-2023, 12:14 PM
RE: Joe Brrr "Walkup" Music ??? - pally - 01-24-2023, 12:20 PM
RE: Joe Brrr "Walkup" Music ??? - Sled21 - 01-24-2023, 12:26 PM
RE: Joe Brrr "Walkup" Music ??? - motoarch - 01-24-2023, 12:59 PM