Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our Time Is Coming Reds Country!
(01-24-2023, 09:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: When I see the next version of Nasty Boys in the pen, the next Eric Davis, the next Barry Larkin, etc. in the dugout, I'll start believing.  But until then, you'll never convince me that current Reds management has the capital or the desire to make the Reds into a truly competitive team.

Rock On

To think that your getting a thumbs up on something like this isn't Reds Family. My defense and I've been in many fights about it is the kids we have on the farm. Now before you crucify me and tell me that Eric Davis isn't showing up I'll give you Elly De Le Cruz. I know hes not proven but I believe in him to be a superstar. You talked about pitching and we have two aces in Greene and Lolo but two ready to come up out of tripleA. Yes, Votto will come off of our books soon very soon. I've said 2025 we'll contend for a Championship. Hold me to it. This team thats being built is a dynasty and it will be young and great. We'll get our young manger after this season as well!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our Time Is Coming Reds Country! - Emeritus - 01-28-2023, 01:03 AM