Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The one thing I resent about Joey B
(01-26-2023, 07:11 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah, some of our players get love, but let's be honest, hardly anyone who isn't a huge fan knows who guys like Hendrickson and Reader are. We have a lot of players who should be national names with how key they are to our success.

Joe is just so amazing that he is usually all that gets talked about. Does he deserve it? Absolutely. I just hate when stars get so big that people lose their minds and forget that it's a team game.

It kinda reminds me of how Chad got all the love but no one knew about Willie or some of the other great players we had. Or how Atkins had a HOF career in relative obscurity. People knew about AJ Green though.

I understand your thoughts. My opinion is our players will get name recognition with fans if they keep winning playoff games and go to the Super Bowl. Our guys like Geno were unknown by other fans due to us being a losing team (playoffs) being 1 and done.

These players can write a different script, but it starts with continuing to win and also show up in these big games by doing special things. Our Dalton teams had some great players, but when the lights came on (playoffs or National games), they were nowhere to be found.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The one thing I resent about Joey B - Luvnit2 - 01-27-2023, 12:05 PM