Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who’s been more valuable in post season?
I’m a huge proponent of keeping our Offensive core together. The NFL begins with offense. And Im hoping the front office does everything they can to keep Higgins, Chase, Boyd, even Hurst together for the foreseeable future. We know Burrow and Chase are the priority, and Higgins right after that.

All of that being said, if signing Higgins means letting go of some defensive studs, I’m not actually sure we should. So my simple question is, who has been more valuable in the playoffs, last year and this year- Higgins or Pratt? As crazy as it sounds, I think Pratt has been more of a difference maker in the post season. Do we beat the raiders last year and Ravens this year without him? Maybe, maybe not. Do we win those games without Higgins? Maybe, maybe not.

Pratt will be much cheaper than Higgins so I think the better question is are we better off with Higgins or Pratt + Wilson going forward?

I’d like to keep them all, but that won’t happen once Burrow gets paid, and rightfully so. I hope they can keep Chase, Higgins, Pratt, Wilson, Bates, etc. but a couple are going to be the off man out.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who’s been more valuable in post season? - Ell Prez - 01-27-2023, 01:15 PM