Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(01-30-2023, 12:09 AM)bengals67 Wrote: Let me hear from all of you who think refs didn’t royally screw bengals.

Among other things blatant block in back on last punt return.

Pi call on apple

Intentional grounding.

No roughing the passer on last series

Stopping the play

Totally screwed up officiated game.

They definitely played a part in the outcome. Even going back to the drive before halftime you had terrible spot that cost the Bengals time and a timeout. Same drive they didn't call Tee I think it was out of bounds when he looked like he was to me. CBS didn't even bother showing replays or mentioning it like it didn't matter. 

Frank Clark pushed Burrow way late in the end zone no call.

Idk who it was but they put all their weight on Burrow and damn near broke his wrist on the grounding play. Not to mention Perine was right the hell there so I have no clue how they can say it was grounding. Even Romo actually said it was a judgement call and was close and if that's the case how do you throw it there. Who's to say if he was really trying to get the ball to him or not? 

Give mahomes a little tap late that didn't even look intentional and automatic flag that basically hands the game over. 

They literally gave them another 3rd down and called a p.i. to give em a 1st on it after stopping them again. Lol, really?That was a good play by Hilton not p.i. I certainly didn't see them give Tee or Chase any of those calls all night. 

Missed a blatant block in the back and a hold on the last punt return. Cincy was getting called for holds all year on punt returns. 2 obvious ones on that last one no call though.

There were more but it doesn't matter, it is what it is. Had their chances to overcome all the bs and go take it anyway but the blocking just couldn't hold up long enough to go do it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ***(AFCCG) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs*** - StripesEarned - 01-30-2023, 12:53 AM