Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Zac has to give up playcalling
This is gonna sound like riding the emotion of a loss and maybe it is. But made crucial mistakes at crucial times that may have cost us the game.

Two minute drive at the end of the half was flawed. He mismanaged the timeouts and I think we could've had more time to try and get a touchdown rather than 3.

Towards the end of the game we have a 7 yd 1st down run and we throw two deeper low percentage throws and punt.

Call a timeout after Hurst picks up 2 yards on the last drive. I get it we want to be aggressive. But with time expiring from our own 20 yd line your playing for overtime or forcing kc's hand to use they're timeouts.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be involved but we need to bring an OC from the outside. This defense is most likely gonna be worse next year with potential players leaving and we will be limited with the cap. The offense is gonna need to start carrying this team.

I want to blame officials and perhaps they had a factor but at the end of the day we had a chance with just a little more offense. I wasn't gonna feel bad with a hard fought lose and for the most part I don't. But I didn't want to look back at a loss that we could point to a few bone headed decisions and I'm not so sure we got that.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Zac has to give up playcalling - NUGDUKWE - 01-30-2023, 08:11 AM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - jason - 01-30-2023, 02:27 PM
RE: Zac has to give up playcalling - jason - 01-30-2023, 02:28 PM