Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016
(11-26-2015, 11:54 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You do realize we have made the playoffs by exactly one regular win 3 of the 4 years AD was the QB correct.

If one win becomes a loss, we miss the playoffs 3 of the 4 years.

Oy, this is grand.  You defend Mike Brown saving money by not building an indoor practice facility (let those spoiled rotten millionaires play in the snow all week!).  You criticize Carson Palmer and other Bengals players for being critical of Mike Brown's cheapness getting in the way of winning.  Then the first time ol' Mikey boy makes a decision that affects you and possibly the team's ability to be as competitive as possible in 2016 you threaten to QUIT being a season ticket holder.

I don't blame you for being upset with the situation, I just think it's somewhat amusing that your response to every other instance of Mike Brown's "me-first" BS was 100% behind "the organization" and now that his bs is on you your first replies are to threats to quit supporting the team.  Anyways, I won't rub it in, I don't have anything against you I just wanted to make sure I was still on the same planet when I saw one of the most ardent Bengals supporters make such a 180.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Bengals head to London in 2016 - Nately120 - 11-26-2015, 01:30 PM