Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see?
(02-25-2023, 06:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Nice post CJD. Cannot really disagree with anything, just think Logan Wilson is the future at LB and Pratt leaves for big money.

Hopefully in the NFC lol

It is ADG's time IMO. Bailey ain't no punk either and is underrated. Just does what is asked of him. Bettcher has done well with 
our LB's. All for bringing back Ogunjobi, he is over the injury now. Would be awesome if he only gave his best years to us and not
the stealers or stains. Need a 3-tech to collapse the middle of the OL in pass rushing situations. I like BJ Hill but he is a better run 
stopper and not an elite pass rusher, at least not from what we saw last year.

Mazi Smith is an option at 28 if he makes it to us as well.

Also like the idea of adding an older End chasing a ring like the ones you spoke of. Hicks or Houston would be awesome.

Yea, signing Pratt would be fun for like 1 year, but I fear we may regret it after that point haha. But hey, if the market totally rejects him and he can only get 5M AAV, I have no issue bringing him back. It's all about cost at this point for me. We should be fine with ADG and Bailey taking his snaps.

I was hoping so hard that we'd re-sign Ogunjobi after he failed that physical and came back onto the free agent market. Seeing what he signed for in Pittsburgh made me think "Could we not have offered him that?" It's a shame but I'd love to have him back now.

I don't k\now much about Mazi Smith (still working through this draft class), but if he is a good pass rushing DT, there are worse ways to use your 28th overall pick haha.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The 2023 off-season - what do you want to see? - CJD - 02-26-2023, 11:41 AM