Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30,000 foot view of the Bengals and the league in ‘23
Just a note on the Bengals. I think they get Burrow extended. I think they keep the staff intact. Arizona with so much money invested in Murray goes with an offensive coach but after Kliff they go with an experienced coach. Indy I think sticks with Jeff Saturday or they’d hired someone. I mean they’ve had months to find someone.

Baltimore is going to have a rough go. If they franchise Lamar it isn’t going to be pretty. I don’t see them getting it done.

Tampa Bay with the Brady retirement has real problems. Wonder if Cappa can recruit a FA from there? Haven’t looked at their FA’s.

Denver with Sean Payton will be better but w/o draft picks they have an uphill battle.

NYJ I think becomes a factor by getting Aaron Rodgers

Miami Dolphins are definitely the team to watch after getting Fangio.

Buffalo will be about the same. They have no cap space and can’t do much.

Pittsburg & Cleveland will both be marginally better.

LAC I think finally started to gel and Kellen Moore will help them. I think there were 2 OC’s at Dallas him and McCarthy. Couldn’t have been ideal.

SF is really really good.

Philly is really really good.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
30,000 foot view of the Bengals and the league in ‘23 - Soonerpeace - 02-01-2023, 12:37 PM