Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock!
(03-10-2023, 12:13 PM)Synric Wrote: Players produce when they play he has 27 games as a college player. His height and length make him more intriguing as a receiver but because of his size he might be forced inside in a 12 heavy personnel play action offense. His size makes it hard for him to snap off quick breaking routes he will run a ton of in a 11 personnel heavy spread. 

I was a Jelani Woods fan last year same type of player but I was also thinking heavy wide zone where a big move blocking TE would be a major weapon... in the offense we seen last year I would lean heavier toward Mayer Kincaid Musgrave and LaPorta... Kraft is interesting because I still havent seen him drop his hips.

Edit: This reminds me of the Faalele argument I had with people last year. Measurements are only part of the info you get on these guys and tape is the most important peice. Michael Mayer has the best tape of any TE in this draft class and up there with any player in the draft class.

Yeah, in the end the tape is where you should judge players, not the Combine or on talent. Mayer is the most sure thing.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Mayer Falls To 26 In Latest PFF Mock! - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-10-2023, 04:08 PM