Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The elephant in the room, again, Oline
I feel like a broken record in this area. But in my mind we're an Oline away from winning it all.

And yes, I get it, we got the injury bug this season. But still, I'm just not full of confidence we have the winning combination at LT and RT.

Jonah Williams has had a very up and down early career not to mention the injuries. Add in the fact that he gave up the most sacks in the NFL last season and a bunch of pressures. I know they already extended him. But is he really the answer there ?

Jackson Casrman ? You guys know the story with him. He played pretty good to finish this season, finally. But like Williams I'm not just beaming with confidence over him either.

The there's Collins at RT. He has pretty serious back issues. And now the knee. Can he even make it back ? He was a liability in pass pro when healthy anyways. So again I'm not just gushing with confidence in him.

Then there's the depth issue. I get it, there's not just 25 probowlers sitting around waiting to find a team to be a backup on. But we have to be able to find better depth than Adeniji, Scharping and Co.

Are there going to be any decent OT's available on free agent market ? And I feel we need to invest a pretty high draft pick on Oline.

Joe Burrow deserves better protection.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The elephant in the room, again, Oline - bengalfan74 - 02-02-2023, 03:50 PM