Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The elephant in the room, again, Oline
(02-03-2023, 03:46 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Jonah, Volson, Karras, Cappa, Collins, Adeniji, Carman, Smith, and Hill is a really good start. Could it be better? Of course. Did we just win a shitload of games with those guys playing OL? Yep. Cool keeping the same OL that rattled off 7 wins in a row then injuries started and the streak still kept going to 10 wins before the refs intervened.

We have a good group. We don't have to freak out and do anything drastic as far as cutting one of the guys who we already have. We are more than likely losing Scharping and Prince has already moved on. So there is room for new talent without getting rid of anybody.

It would definitely be nice to throw a top player into the mix. But it's not entirely necessary

Volson will be a year older and should show improvement. I like Carman at LT and he is a 2nd round pick so the front office will want to see him play. Karras and Cappa are staying put unless Karras is moved to LG. RT has me worried my hopes is we let Pollack draft a RT in the 2nd round. 

J Williams is here since we picked up the 5th year option he can fight with the RT for a spot and back up Carman.

If we draft, we need to draft a guy for the spot he played in college. If we want a RT draft a college RT.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The elephant in the room, again, Oline - BengalsBong - 02-03-2023, 09:32 AM