Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carson says Burrow is the best QB in the league
(02-05-2023, 07:15 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yeah, and Mahomes was drafted by a division winning roster. Burrow was drafted by the team with the worst record. Not apples to oranges. Mahomes has been in the league longer, but certainly has a resume that is hard to argue with. We can have the argument until we are blue in the face, but only time will tell.

I’d rather have Burrow, but both are great. 1-2 in my book. I’d give Mahomes the edge until Burrow builds his resume a little more. 2 years from now it’ll be more clear, but this argument could last over a decade.

As good as the Bengal organization has done lately in the draft and FA they’ve sucked for a long time evaluating and developing the OL. They need to hire somebody that knows it.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carson says Burrow is the best QB in the league - Soonerpeace - 02-05-2023, 08:08 PM