Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is the potential free agency list we should be using.
(03-12-2023, 08:55 PM)pulses Wrote: Boyd is good but he's pushing 30. I don't ever see him getting BIG dough lol. That being said they DO need to draft his replacement SOON. An under the radar guy I like and we spoke with him is Parker Washington 5'10  212 from Penn State and they say he gets nasty in the run game blocking too.

Boyd is still a top Slot WR, but yeah, he is getting a little up there in age. I think he can play top notch football at Slot for at least 
the next 4 years so he should get a nice extension from somebody. Cool on Parker Washington, I like the guy, saw him play a bit 
last year and yeah, he is a great blocker with good hands.

(03-12-2023, 11:10 PM)phil413 Wrote: I think I didn't take into account the sheer number of descent role player UFAs there are out there that may take a little less to ring chase with the Bengals.  I think they'll have the comp pick outcome in the back of their mind, but it's more likely a 5M/yr pass rusher or Tackle takes 4M once the first wave is gone.  We really need to cash in there, so I'm not worried if it's quiet the first few days starting tmrw.  I'd rather take advantage of those opportunities and forget the comp picks, though they're likely to get one for Bates since it's unlikely they sign anyone close to him to offset that weird system.  Same could be for Pratt if they actually lose him there are a lot of cut LBs out there.

Patrick Peterson just gave us a shout out as a team he would like to go to for example. Bobby Wagner would probably want to ring 
chase this late in his career etc.

That is what is nice now that we haven't had in the past. We might still have a decent FA even while just trying to hold onto most of
our own because players will take a discount to play with Burrow and this team that is a contender now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here is the potential free agency list we should be using. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-13-2023, 02:07 PM