Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Zac has no plans to leave Cincinnati
Zac's name was brought up with the Univ of Nebraska's coaching position. In an interview with Huskeronline, Zac adamantly
ruled out any sort of greener pastures

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2023/02/17/bengals-coach-zac-taylor-says-hell-be-carried-out-in-a-casket/69913810007/

Quote:"They're gonna have to carry me out of here in a casket," Taylor said. "I love it. Just specifically, Cincinnati. It's a really good fit for my family and myself, and the other coaches, and the owners, and (Bengals Director of Player Personnel) Duke Tobin. I just can’t imagine myself anywhere else. They’ll have to kick me out of here."

Quote:"It's the same values that I grew up with in Norman (Oklahoma), and I spent time in Lincoln (Nebraska) and Kansas and the people are Midwestern people," he said. "I always thought I was from the Midwest and I've learned I'm not–this is the Midwest where I live now...but the people are very down to earth, hardworking, treat their neighbors the right way. That’s very much how the Brown and Blackburn family are with me. We just share values, constant communication, constant alignment... I know that’s special thing to have in this league. It’s not always that way, so I don’t take it for granted and just really enjoy it, and my family is really happy here as well.”

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Zac has no plans to leave Cincinnati - pally - 02-17-2023, 06:23 PM