Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bieniemy getting his shot to prove himself
(02-22-2023, 05:10 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Mike Vrabel is doing fine in Tennesee after his decades old run ins with the law for assaultive behavior. His locker room seems to be just fine too. 

Matt Patricia got his chance after being indicted (decades ago, like Bieniemy) for aggravated sexual assault.

Maybe if Bieniemy was just from the Belichick coaching tree right?

Believe what you want, nothing on an anonymous message board is really going to sway you, but saying that it is 100% not that Bieniemy is black while white coaches with the same red flags as Bieniemy have gotten their shot is pretty harebrained. 

I think if it were just one thing...like the questionable background...or just the fact he didn't call plays in KC... or if none of his teammates attended his birthday party....then he probably would've gotten a chance sooner.  I also think NFL owners/GMs know a lot more about candidates than we ever get to see in public.  

I hope he succeeds for Washington and Rivera's sake.  I doubt he will.  What I think will probably happen is Washington will miss the playoffs again next year and the new leadership will axe them.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bieniemy getting his shot to prove himself - basballguy - 02-22-2023, 05:21 PM