Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The death of P&R and what it says about where we are.
(03-11-2023, 12:21 PM)samhain Wrote: State/Federal workers were as well as medical personnel.  Otherwise, no unless it was at employer discretion.  I saw a stat that 30 percent of the workforce at my current employer were vaccinated.  As employers love to tell disgruntled employees in these situations, you're free to work somewhere else.

Masks were similar.  Some places required it for entry, at their discretion.  Some people followed the guidelines others didn't.  

I rarely wore a mask outside of work or a hospital during covid.  I must be really lucky, as Beshear/Biden never had me put into a concentration camp.

Same here....there were mandates (not laws), and it was ultimately left up to the business owners. I wore a mask for a while after my quarantine from COVID, but that was only to try be extra safe in public around people that could become seriously ill with the virus. Love thy neighbor and all.....and I'm a practicing Christian.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The death of P&R and what it says about where we are. - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-13-2023, 11:22 AM