Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The death of P&R and what it says about where we are.
(03-17-2023, 02:31 PM)basballguy Wrote: Perfect example right here.  Many people just cannot have a conversation without throwing shade, belittling, or insulting.

This shit has gotta stop to encourage others to post

The post to which he replied was pretty shady in itself.  I know we strive to kill each other with kindness, but it's hard.

I will say that it does sort of go along with the reason we can't discuss things anymore because in order to have a logical and civil discussion the parties involved need to be able to establish some form of common ground.  When it comes to covid if people can't agree whether or not the vaccine was mandated and forced upon the populace by the government, what kind of civil discussion can take place?  The viewpoints reflect differing realities.  

It's akin to ranting in Jungle Noise about how Duke Tobin needs to be fired and the Bengals need to draft a QB because we never should have drafted Baker Mayfield.  Joe Burrow is our QB?  Pffft, do your research, sheep.

But the vaccine is old news, because now my gripe is that one of the two political parties we are so graciously given (and the one that can come in second place and still win, coincidentally) is basing their politics around a term they can't or won't operationally define.  We are intentionally being given a landscape that is incompatible with logical and rational discussions. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The death of P&R and what it says about where we are. - Nately120 - 03-17-2023, 05:33 PM