Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sources: The #Eagles and #Bengals are the 2 finalists for standout S Chauncey Gardn
(03-17-2023, 11:03 AM)phil413 Wrote: Yeah the combination of showcasing on a one year deal with incentives on a real look y good defense could get him to bet on himself to get that big deal next year.  They of course want guaranteed money, but if the gap is that big and nobody is paying him it could be a win/win. Cincy has a lot going for itself and they played the Brown Jr. Zsituarion perfectly, this could be the sequel. 

The Bates situation from two years ago has me worried about paying a guy for one year.

Sure, Bates was lights-out in the playoffs, but he half-assed the regular season because he didn't want to get hurt and then just turned it on in the playoffs, so would CGJ do the same? Maybe not because he'd be signing here knowing the situation and incentives would help him to not half-ass it, but it still just worries me because I want a guy playing with confidence and no fears of what his future holds.

(03-17-2023, 02:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: My cat tells me I suck and that I'm a moron every day. Maybe that little bastard has been getting on the internetz? 

Cats are the worst...............
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sources: The #Eagles and #Bengals are the 2 finalists for standout S Chauncey Gardn - BFritz21 - 03-17-2023, 03:11 PM