Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted.
(03-14-2023, 01:28 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You are most likely trying to show the light to someone that doesn't want to see it.

Probably correct.

(03-14-2023, 01:28 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: We're not getting Higgins anyway.

Which is fine, it'd be stupid to to pay him his worth when we already have a franchise qb and WR without him.

Yep Pistons, you are correct lol

(03-14-2023, 01:29 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: IF Higgins leaves, will you start a thread talking about how terrible it is that we didn't keep him?

Probably.  Mellow

(03-14-2023, 01:33 PM)Wyche Wrote: Don't you dare come in here with facts and common sense. Mellow

For sure, don't want that around here. If anything, this all could make us press a bit. I don't want to see us act desperate like the OP is...

We will see in about a week where we stand. There are tons of quality players still out there to fill our needs and we have a stud Safety 
in the wings in Daxton Hill, I know he didn't play the best last year as a rookie but he needs snaps to grow in the NFL. I seriously think he
can be better than Jessie Bates who I wanted us to draft before we drafted him.

We traded up for Tycen Anderson who is extremely fast for a dude 6'4" with great range. So we have range with both Dax and Tycen and
can add a vet to mentor and be a rock for us. Smarts is what we lost and that is my only concern. Bell namely is really smart.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is the Worst Free Agency I've Ever Seen since Burrow was Drafted. - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-14-2023, 01:40 PM
Free Agency Three Days in - Joelist - 03-15-2023, 09:57 PM