Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences
(03-15-2023, 09:08 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Joe Goodberry for one said Volson was okay and if your good with okay than thats fine. I also believe theyre were others but I can't name them specifically.
I'm not suggesting spending every draft pick on the line I'm only anticipating them using one pick i was suggesting getting a guard in FA and a 1st round 
Tackle or a Tackle in FA and a guard in the draft at some point. I think Cappa blanked Chris Jones the first go rd and he was probably our best lineman before
his injury. But we need depth so we should be trying to pickup a FA for the line even if its just to increase the overall talent of the oline room.

I’ve had discussions with Goodberry and an AFC OC ( not the Bengals) and Volson ( for a rookie played well and improved) . Improved is the key word. He’s not a finished product. I’m wanting to swap picks with Detroit at #18 and nail an immediate starter at RT or TE. Give up our second round pick. Now of course it depends if it looks like there’s not been a big run on either position then don’t do it. But I’d have Detroit be keyed into that’s a possibility and get their OK. Then pull the trigger if at 18 there’s a superstar. But they are going to have to get some free agents. And… they can’t be fillers. I agree but it’s hard to know about the draft yet.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Keeping Tee Will Have Some Consequences - Soonerpeace - 03-15-2023, 09:18 PM