Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katie and Tobin send message to league and Bengals fans
(03-16-2023, 02:29 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: What will take our entire fan base to recognize we have a great FO, this is not the old Bengals. Katie knows how to play the cap game too, she just proved it in a big way with a 31 million dollar 1st year bonus.

Fans were moaning, experts were trashing us early in FA for not doing a lot as we lost some of our own. Now we know the Bates money went to land Orlando Brown, a key OL to help Joe B. be Joe B. Fans clamored to do something more to protect JB this off season though they signed 3 FA's on the OL last year.

I liked Bates, but Bates nor Bell do their work in the trenches. Dominate the trenches and have a franchise QB with a few very good skilled players = a potentially dominant offense.

But, that is not all. Our DL is intact already for 2023 prior to the draft or any new additions. I have a hunch Katie and Tobin are not done yet.

I asked our fans to chill a couple of days ago, trust the process. Well, I hope everyone now is feeling great versus pissing and crapping their pants.

Enjoy the journey, we may not win a Super Bowl, but sure is fun to be in the conversation again in 2023.
We're you jerking off when you wrote this?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katie and Tobin send message to league and Bengals fans - motoarch - 03-16-2023, 08:18 PM