Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Orlando Brown MDD Simulation
(03-17-2023, 04:26 PM)OSUfan Wrote: Thank you kind sir but going to have to revamp now with Jonah wanting a trade. I would like to see Zac work something out with McVay for their second 3rd round selection. They have 12 picks in the upcoming draft so getting Jonah for the 77th selection could be a really good deal for them as long as he clears medicals.

You are welcome. Yes, need to do one adding a pick in a Jonah trade. Most likely a 3rd or 4th rounder...

(03-18-2023, 01:37 PM)3wt Wrote: I mean I'd LOVE this draft.   I'd be concerned with Washington being there but 34 is pretty realistic.

I looked at film on Washington and I want him something fierce.  He's just unstoppable and is a really good blocker

The only thing I'd do differently as much as I love Tippman is do Jordan Battle at 60.  It is critical to solidify the safety spot  and Battle is a stud

I looked at film on Spears - I'm not sure he'll be there at 92.   But I think he would be there at at 77.  He's a great receiver and an awesome runner with amazing acceleration, change of direction, vision and contact balance.   The only thing I don't know about is his ability to do blitz pickups.  But he's an amazing competitor.  He just never goes down on the first two hits.  I'd honestly take him at 60 (as much as I want Jordan Battle there) to make sure we get him.   He and Washington would take our offense to the next level.  Spears looked as fast as Archane on tape.  Not quite the long speed but the quickness, acceleration and change of direction.

I love everything else you've done.  I am hoping we can find a way to get a running back who is good at blitz pickup.

That is my only scare with Spears, blitz pickup, but damn he is a badazz RB in open space and can break tackles and take it 
to the house. Haven't had a back like that, we will see if he can work on the pass blocking because I would love to have him.

Gibbs is another who I wouldn't be against but he has problems in pass protection. I wonder if this takes these types of backs
off our radar, I hope not and our RB coach and Pollack can work with whoever we take and make it not a problem.

Cannot be worse than Mixon.

If we are looking for RB's that can pick up the blitz, Roschon Johnson, Chase Brown and Travis Dye are my guys right now.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Post Orlando Brown MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 03-16-2023, 09:40 PM
RE: Post Orlando Brown MDD Simulation - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-18-2023, 05:48 PM