Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Orlando Brown MDD Simulation
(03-18-2023, 05:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: You are welcome. Yes, need to do one adding a pick in a Jonah trade. Most likely a 3rd or 4th rounder...

That is my only scare with Spears, blitz pickup, but damn he is a badazz RB in open space and can break tackles and take it 
to the house. Haven't had a back like that, we will see if he can work on the pass blocking because I would love to have him.

Gibbs is another who I wouldn't be against but he has problems in pass protection. I wonder if this takes these types of backs
off our radar, I hope not and our RB coach and Pollack can work with whoever we take and make it not a problem.

Cannot be worse than Mixon.

If we are looking for RB's that can pick up the blitz, Roschon Johnson, Chase Brown and Travis Dye are my guys right now.

Thanks Nate!

I also like Hunter Luepke from Northwestern who we could pick up in the later rounds to pair with Spears like Perine did.   Not as good as the all in one we're looking for, but I think Spears could learn to pick up blitzes like Gio did.  He just seems like a very smart, tough running back.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Post Orlando Brown MDD Simulation - OSUfan - 03-16-2023, 09:40 PM
RE: Post Orlando Brown MDD Simulation - 3wt - 03-20-2023, 02:04 PM