Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Who’s the guy you want in the first.
(03-18-2023, 03:17 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Who do you want more than anyone in the first. Must be realistic. I was high on the TE Mayer but after doing some more digging I really like the other TE Kincaid. I think this kid will be a intermediate to down field threat. Reminds me of Ben Utecht or Dallas Clark. Really like Kraft too but not in the first. Kincaid can help ease the blow also if we do lose Higgins. Who do you want.
I'll say RINGO, the sophomore DB from Georgia. Bengals like Georgia players. Ringo is young, so some rough edges for Lou to coach up, but Ringo is Heavy Weight Boxer size at 6'2" and 210 lbs. Lou could start him at Nickle since Bengals play Nickle 80 % of the time. He could develop into a top Safety or a Top CB. Bengals need DB help now with so many DB's leaving free agent. Bengals wouldn't even have to pay that much for him the first few years as such a late pick. I liked Bates because he was big and young, well so is Ringo and with a ton of talent. Ringo might even be better than Bates very fast. We have Lou and his D Staff to coach him up. The Georgia kid has talent, and the size of boxer Ali. Should be on the board when Bengals pick at 29. Give Lou a good young DB to coach up. RINGO. The Bengals play a lot of 2 linebacker sets, so a young DB the size of a heavyweight boxer might give those 2 linebackers a little help at DB. The kid must be fast, because Georgia used him as a CB. Young, Big, Fast and Athletic, the type players Paul Brown liked.

CBS has him listed as 29th player prospect and we draft 29. Ringo could be Best Available Athlete at pick 29 and one of the top DB's in the draft, which we could use now. Plus OK, I like the name, Now playing for Bengals, RINGO.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who’s the guy you want in the first. - kevin - 03-19-2023, 04:47 AM