Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
"Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024!
(08-29-2023, 02:38 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: How did he lose?  The quote wasn't even brought up in the clip you provided.  I looked it up because I wanted to know exactly what he said.  I did find this source;

https://www.timesofisrael.com/6-jewish-facts-about-gop-hopeful-vivek-ramaswamy-who-proposed-cut-to-israel-funding/

"He has floated ending US aid to Israel

In June, while campaigning in New Hampshire, Ramaswamy suggested that he would be open to ending aid to Israel as “part of a broader disengagement with the Middle East.” He later walked back those comments. But last week, he told actor and podcaster Russell Brand that he does, in fact, want to end US aid to Israel in 2028, the year when the current US commitment to provide $3.8 billion annually to Israel expires.

Ramaswamy said that decision would come as Israel receives recognition from more countries in the Middle East. Israel has signed normalization deals with several states in the region in recent years, a framework called the Abraham Accords, and is now pursuing a treaty with Saudi Arabia. Ramaswamy told the Jewish News Syndicate that he’d also like to spearhead Israeli accords with Indonesia and Oman.

“Come 2028, that additional aid won’t be necessary in order to still have the kind of stability that we’d actually have in the Middle East by having Israel more integrated in with its partners,” he said on a show Brand hosts on the video platform Rumble."

The underlined is a rather key point, and not at all in line with what Hannity, and via your post, you are claiming.  It's rather odd, as this kind of character assassination by a man as odious as Sean Hannity would normally be attacked by you.  Is it a case of it being ok if his target is someone you don't like?

No.  Its a case of Hannity going after someone who is rising in the gop polls...and is a republican.  That's rare unless they have turned on say 1135809 or are a "rino".
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Diversity is not our strength": Cincy's own Ramaswamy 2024! - GMDino - 08-29-2023, 03:15 PM