Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CBS Sports Has Us Taking Mayer
(03-28-2023, 05:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yeah, I don't get how anyone could want Kincaid. Hopefully he's gone so we don't even have to worry about it.

I understand you wanting Washington because he's the more of the big play receiver player and the better blocker (I think that's why but sorry if there's more or if I'm wrong on those), but, as you said, Mayer's not a bad blocker and he's the safer pick (IMCO).

I can't wait for the draft!

Well Washington is bigger and more athletic and has never had the chance to be a #1 TE. I just think the upside is extremely intriguing.

His blocking is crazy good, wouldn't surprise me if he could actually do what our TE's could never do, block Ends in the passing game.

Not near as good of a route runner as Mayer though, so one to Mayer on that one.

(03-30-2023, 05:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: While I know this post isn't directed at me, I just wanted to point out that we all end up having "our guys" that we really like and sometimes defend through the teeth.
I'm basically dealing with that currently with Roschon Johnson.
It's not attacking people necessarily, it's more having strong opinions (good or bad) about certain players/prospects and it can end up in a pretty strong discussion/debate.

Yeah, and Mayer is like a buddy of Brad's, might feel like attacking him, but that isn't what Hammerstripes was doing.

It was just his opinion.

Disagree with Whatever on both his thoughts in your mock thread. Roschon Johnson fits perfectly for our pass first Offense and Corner
is a much bigger need than Safety with the Nick Scott addition.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CBS Sports Has Us Taking Mayer - BFritz21 - 03-22-2023, 03:37 PM
RE: CBS Sports Has Us Taking Mayer - CJD - 03-23-2023, 10:21 AM
RE: CBS Sports Has Us Taking Mayer - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-30-2023, 06:40 PM