Poll: Who was a better Bengal?
Jeff Blake
Jon Kitna
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vs Series: Jeff Blake vs Jon Kitna
People love to compare players, and there's little to talk about for much of the off-season, so I thought it'd be cool to do a series of threads comparing former (or maybe sometimes) current players.

If the 2 threads I do today get positive feedback, maybe we can keep this going.

The rules are simple: I will name a couple of players and yall can vote on who you think had the better career *as a Bengal*. You can factor in anything you want: team success, individual success and accolades or whatever you want.

This thread pits a pair of good but not great QBs against each other: Jeff Blake and Jon Kitna.

All Bengals fans should be somewhat aware of how their careers went, but here's a refresher:

Both made 1 Pro Bowl. Both led a resurgence to competitiveness for the Bengals, leading them to 8-8 seasons. Both spent time as backups after that.

So who you got?

I will post one other match up today. Also, if yall think of any intriguing match ups, shoot me a message, and I'll credit you if I make it into a thread. ThumbsUp
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Vs Series: Jeff Blake vs Jon Kitna - Shake n Blake - 03-24-2023, 08:10 PM