Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another school shooting...more children dead.
(03-28-2023, 12:18 PM)basballguy Wrote: I am utterly convinced if the Sun were to supernova, Dino would find a way to blame republicans

The girl (or guy?) was 28 years old.  A decade removed from school.....

But it's abundantly clear this person has mental health issues.  

Unless cutting mental health funding and preventative care is more bi-partisan than I've been led to believe (I don't claim to be an expert on this), maybe this is something that could be helped along by republicans changing their policies a bit.

I know in Texas Greg Abbot was part of cutting mental health funding but still went to the "Mental health!" well when it came time to explain Uvalde.

I mean, you say it's mental health so who is standing in the way of fixing this county's dangerous lack of mental health?  And I don't mean this as a "gotcha" moment, maybe it is bi-partisan, but if mental health is being cited then what do we need to do as a society to see to it that something is actually done?  I feel like we're just coming up with things to blame so we can just go right back to changing nothing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another school shooting...more children dead. - Nately120 - 03-28-2023, 12:31 PM