Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another school shooting...more children dead.
(03-30-2023, 05:23 AM)Matt_Crimson Wrote: Think past the word Dino. My point wasn't that you actually meant you were "shocked". My point is what you actually said doesn't matter. It's the fact that you even bothered to point out that it was a woman and drawing attention to the gender part of the story. 

You didn't say shocked, so yes I was wrong about that. But that wasn't even the point. Whether you said odd or shocked doesn't change the fact that it mattered enough for you to point it out. That's why I said "Semantics". Not because you meant something else, but because what you meant is irrelevant to the point.

It's literally the very first thing you even mention about the story. Not the dead kids you care so much about.

I do really get a kick out of people who a) KNOW what *I* meant and b) can't admit they were wrong.

It was odd that the shooter was a female because over 99% of these shooters are male.  Then I proceeded to list all the other excuses made for these shootings and how they weren't valid in this case.  You used it to make a point(?) about how to identify her as a he or a she which didn't matter at all.

Just take the L.  It's okay to admit you were wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another school shooting...more children dead. - GMDino - 03-30-2023, 09:17 AM