Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another school shooting...more children dead.
(03-30-2023, 11:56 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: No, they aren't. But it still isn't a likelihood that these people were shot for being Christian. Were that the motive there would have been many other opportunities for the shooter to carry out such an attack. The selection of the target speaks to different motivations. Again, though, this is based on assumptions we have without the information the shooter left behind.

Why isn't it a liklihood?  What insider knowledge do you have that the rest of us don't? Because based on the evidence BengalYankee sees, it's a hate crime. Y'all have access to the same information. Why are you right and he wrong?

Note: I still fail to see where the fear mongering is. Saying something is a hate crime isn't fear mongering.

I personally think this shooter clearly had some sort of resentment towards the school. Was it because she was mad at christians? Was she mad at the school? I don't know.

What I can tell you is you probably know just as little as the rest of us and your opinion is not fact.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Another school shooting...more children dead. - basballguy - 03-30-2023, 12:45 PM