Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team
(04-05-2023, 02:46 PM)Eraserhead Wrote: I might be in the minority but I always felt like Jackson was born to play RT. He has the size, strength, athletic enough and even some nastiness as a run blocker. I think he could be the solution at RT if he's motivated and dedicated to it.

We will see how Carman does at RT because I have the same feeling. Cannot rely on it though, have to draft a RT or pick up a 
proven one after cuts or do something. But if Carman did become a good RT for us it would be the best case scenario for the 
Bengals, we would have our entire starting OL set this way. 

(04-05-2023, 04:00 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nate...you're going to make my head *****...

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hilarious

LMAO!!! Alright, won't say it this time ha ha

(04-05-2023, 04:50 PM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: I am with you 100%. Though I would not structure the team so I had to count on Carman. Thiugh I would not count him out at RT either. His flashes were all at LT and a small sample size. 

FWIW, the guy with supposed insider connection who posts on Cincy Jungle says ongoing communication with at least one player at QB, RB, DL, and CB. And he predicting 2 signings by end of week.

True, cannot count on Carman being the answer. Have to make moves to insure it doesn't hurt us if he sucks at RT.

My prediction is we sign Siemian and Flowers by the end of the week. We will wait on the other positions and namely Apple till later.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - pally - 03-29-2023, 08:12 PM
RE: Katie Blackburn-State of the Team - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-05-2023, 07:00 PM