Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(03-30-2023, 10:20 PM)basballguy Wrote: It only took 6 years for them to find something Trump was guilty of.  Turns out half the politicians in Washington are guilty of the same thing.  

Facts:

Trump is not guilty of abuse of power
Trump did not break any laws as president

Democrats are so ***** scared of what this man can do in office they'll chase him down for his business dealings decades ago.

Did he break laws?  Probably.  Does that make him a bad president?  Absofuckinglutely not.  This is all just a distraction.  Trump is guilty of "business fraud" which every ***** democrat...including nancy pelosi...is guilty of.

This is the perfect example of why the democratic party is garbage.

Well, yes. That is what they are saying on Hannity now. I'm hearing all about how this Soros-backed power grab is just another example (somehow?) of elites getting away with their destruction of democracy. "Hillary Clinton got a pass" etc. 

But it is hardly a "fact" that Trump is not guilty of abuse of power. 
I have read the transcripts of his calls to Zelensky and to the Georgia Sec. of State, and I'm aware of how he used his office to attempt a coup. I'm not sure it was legal to spread a lie that the election was stolen, with insurrection and deaths following. . . .
Half the politicians in Washington are NOT guilty of this, right? 

Do you mean he is not guilty in just this case? 

Perhaps we should wait to read the indictment and see how the trial plays out?   
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Dill - 03-30-2023, 10:30 PM