Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(03-30-2023, 10:47 PM)basballguy Wrote: Can you just give it a rest with the Fox hate?  I've said multiple times I get my primary news from CNN....if you're content on being a tool and bringing up Fox over and over then that's fine but that's not where i get my news.

I don't buy that this is a fear-based witch hunt because Trump has gleefully committed and admitted to criminal action for decades going back to when he was a Clinton-hugging democrat elitist from NYC.  Also, liberals know the only way Biden can win is for Trump to be on the ticket as the GOP candidate or wrecking things for DeSantis as a 3rd party spoiler.

I don't buy the fear nor the notion that anyone would have to synthesize a reason for Trump to liable to face a trial.  Just my 2 cents.  He won't get charged with anything, because any jury representative of the US populace would include 3 or 4 people who would help Trump murder their mother. 

Also, Trump can run on a platform of pardoning himself, can't he?  And unlike most presidential candidates where that would seem like a terrible or insane thing, his followers will love it.  Hell, if DeSantis gets the GOP nod he's going to run on pardoning Trump too, or else someone will kill him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Nately120 - 03-30-2023, 10:53 PM