Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commentators
(03-30-2023, 11:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Sad day for America. Don't shed a tear when the radical right (not me) start eliminating Democrats with force. Democrats have been firing shots at the POTUS and now former POTUS Donald J. Trump since 2016.

Anyone with a sense a fairness would only argue for Trump being arrested if they also agreed HRC, Joe Biden and family and many Democratic politicians should also be arrested.

This is just crazy to take a state law and try to charge a federal crime against the leader of the Republican party, the man leading for 2024 nomination. It is just one more case of election interference.

I think Democrats have been "firing shots" at Trump because he has been breaking the law.

And I don't think it "crazy" to charge anyone for breaking the law, regardless of social/political standing.

So a rule-of-law question--if Trump actually has committed the crimes he is charged with, do you think he should be treated like the rest of us,

or should he get a pass because was president and is the GOP party leader?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump FINALLY indicted: "We are living in a Police State" say Fox Commen... - Dill - 03-30-2023, 11:50 PM