Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kelce Is PISSED That We Got OB!
And I'm.............

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e470kruwrugmtf7ozo4z0...y.gif&ct=g]

Hilarious

In a very feminine way, Kelce said "It hurts. It hurts my soul, man. Hurts my soul. It's like watching your best friend just turn evil on you."

Hilarious

I love it because we're cleaning up our biggest weakness while weakening our biggest rival on the field and in their heads!

Quote:It hurts the Chiefs not only to lose a player that has made four straight Pro Bowls, but to lose him to Kansas City's primary postseason rival.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I know he's a pro and doesn't necessarily get emotional about these things but it definitely sounds like it will be in his head when they play us:

Quote:"It's tough man. Obviously, I mean, the past like two years we've struggled beating the Bengals," Kelce said. "So there's been a lot of like build up in emotion of like, I would say, not necessarily hate but just like dislike towards the Bengals because they keep beating us, and they keep talking about it every time they do. So it's like, man, to see him go to the dark side man, it's an awkward feeling. Obviously I hope that he has an absolute Hall of Fame career. You know what I mean? I wish nothing but the best for OB. He was an unbelievable leader. An unbelievable teammate on and off the field."

You have to hope that we get to Pat once and Pat's brain instantly goes to OB playing for us and then it's in his subconscious the rest of the game!

Let's hope players around the league read this and see how strong we're getting!

There's a little more in the article, like how we're 3-1 against them over the last two seasons, but let's hope OB helps us keep our foot on their throat!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Kelce Is PISSED That We Got OB! - BFritz21 - 03-31-2023, 01:32 PM