Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nate's 3rd Mock of 2023...
(04-15-2023, 11:59 AM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Double double dip club!

This is definitely one of the best Mocks that I’ve seen! I would be incredibly happy with just Rounds 1,2 and 5. Everything else would just be icing on the cake.

I’m not a fan of what Wright said but it doesn’t really change how I view him as a prospect personally. He’s the best RT in the draft and I would be ecstatic if he was somehow still available at 28. I know we have some average guys who can hold down the RT spot on the roster right now but taking a top tier RT and solidifying the line for the next several years is very appealing. With that said, I don’t know why but recently I’ve had this gut feeling that he might be a surprise pick in the top 10 on draft night.

As we discussed before, I also love everything about Clark Phillips and I think he would be a great snag in the 2nd and Whyle is my favorite middle round TE. I would be surprised to see Kuntz go before Whyle though. I suspect NFL teams have a higher rating on Whyle than most draft ranking websites.

Love the Stills value pick late and the two backs you selected. The only concern I have with Spears is the previous torn ACL. Otherwise I love what he brings to the table. Both backs would bring home run potential and would finally gives us that cover 2 beater.

Great job Nate!

Thank you WhoDeyK. Rock On

Kuntz is running up the boards leading up to the Draft with his RAS scores, he was rated ahead of Whyle which I also found a 
bit strange. I would take them the other way around honestly, but according to MDD it would of been a reach for Whyle in the 
4th, don't know why? Happens though every draft. Jelani Woods last year made a name for himself with his RAS scores and the
combine same as Kuntz.

The ACL with Spears seems to be over with but I understand the concern. I don't think Wright will be taken in the top 10 but 
he very well could be taken ahead of us at 28. He was in all the other mocks I have done, but maybe the twitter thing might 
make other teams pause on taking him and he actually fits us more than any other team. Maybe a team trades up in front of 
us and takes Wright because of this, could happen.

Honestly I think this is my favorite scenario except I hope we get another pick for Jonah in the 3rd or 4th.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nate's 3rd Mock of 2023... - WhoDeyK - 04-15-2023, 11:59 AM
RE: Nate's 3rd Mock of 2023... - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-15-2023, 01:32 PM