Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2 Weeks Away!
I really like the place that the Bengals find themselves in right now. This staff and front office has worked incredibly hard to rebuild a franchise and a culture. In doing so they have built a roster that is extremely talented and have positioned themselves to continue to build the core of this roster and to have that next young player waiting to step up and meet the expectation of the team and the fans.

This roster has a very good cast of top 3 round talent that has been extended or will be looking to be extended. This franchise now must make sure that they continue you to surround this top tier talent with players that compliment them and perform at a high level. I believe that this draft if a great place to start preparing this next wave of core talent. I feel that many things are possible in this draft and I believe that trading down must be a real consideration due to the amount of quality talent in this draft.

This is a ProFootballNetwork simulation. Any trade accepted in this simulation was scored against the Draft Trade Calculator and no draft that was outside what could be considered a realistic score was not accepted.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp

Following is first the trades that took place and then the draft followed by an analysis of the fit of each selection as well as other notable prospects that could be considered targets that were still on the board at the time of each selection.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
2 Weeks Away! - OSUfan - 04-14-2023, 02:09 PM
RE: 2 Weeks Away! - OSUfan - 04-14-2023, 02:12 PM
RE: 2 Weeks Away! - OSUfan - 04-14-2023, 02:14 PM
RE: 2 Weeks Away! - OSUfan - 04-14-2023, 04:50 PM
RE: 2 Weeks Away! - OSUfan - 04-14-2023, 05:13 PM