Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line of Communication- Mega QB’s
(04-16-2023, 08:29 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Idk man, you're taking another team's situation and attempting to tie it to the Bengals, as if we should be weary that Joe B. might pull the same sort of stunt as Jackson.  It's a bit far fetched and to call it a reach for "Jungle Noise" is an understatement. Then, I see you in another thread alluding toward the idea that you might have some sort of inside info on a potential Jonah Williams trade.

After all that the elder members of this board have seen over the years, are you f***ing kidding me??

To me, requesting a trade and as soon as they signed Cody Ford, made Jonah expendable.

Not sure why people balking or whining about someone having insider info, it's not impossible. And seems like a good thing to me to learn how the players/coaches feel about each other and the organization.

EDIT: after looking it up, Jonah's message happened on same day, March 17, coincidentally same day we signed Ford.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Line of Communication- Mega QB’s - Mike M (the other one) - 04-16-2023, 08:51 PM