Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Line of Communication- Mega QB’s
(04-17-2023, 02:00 PM)depthchart Wrote: .

It can be a tough situation when QBs have this much Power. Palmer just flat out decided that he wanted out.

Aaron Rodgers appears to react negatively to moves made by the Packers Front Office and that disconnect may be costing them Championships. Moves made by the Front Office (like QB Jordan Love in round 1) upset Rodgers but maybe Rodgers was upset before that move which led the Packers to make it. The two sides are not on the same page and tensions build.

I would lean towards having Burrow heavily involved but letting him know that he is not the final decision maker. Anything he wants to know about or say about bigger decisions being made down to Cap implications. A Partnership so to speak. He may have some Great ideas. I assume that he would be allowed to watch film on rookies and discuss say the top 3 tight ends in this year's draft with Zac and Duke. I think that he would respect having this input and react much better during the times that he does not get exactly what he wants.

Yes. Some examples I can think of were in the NBA. A team hired the players coach. Brought in his friends. Then, the player left as a free agent when it didn't win.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Line of Communication- Mega QB’s - THE PISTONS - 04-17-2023, 02:42 PM