Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 2023 Version 1.0
(04-23-2023, 06:05 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I read a bit more about Kuntz and learned the reason he wasn't getting on the field at Penn State was.... Brenton Strange!  Another mid-to-late round projection.  Kuntz did weigh quite a bit less early in his career.  Reminded me of the story behind who could be the first TE taken in the draft:  Dalton Kincaid.  At aroung 225 lbs, Kincaid wasn't even looked at by any college teams.  But then, he got some interest from the University of San DIego, an FCS school.  He starred there before transferring to Utah.  

It seems like kids that are big enough to be TEs right out of HS are groomed to be OTs.  Many of the star TEs weren't very big out of HS.  

Pat Freiermuth and Theo Johnson are in there during that stretch. 

Brenton Strange was just supposed to be a rotational guy with Theo Johnson as the starter this year. Johnson early injury gave Strange a runway to really showcase what he could do early before returning to that rotation when Johnson got healthier. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
SHRacerX Mock 2023 Version 1.0 - SHRacerX - 04-17-2023, 08:37 AM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 2023 Version 1.0 - Nepa - 04-23-2023, 06:58 PM
RE: SHRacerX Mock 2023 Version 1.0 - Synric - 04-24-2023, 11:19 AM