Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forbes and Washington
(04-20-2023, 10:27 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Would rather have Kuntz than Washington. Brooks will probably be available in the later rounds. For RB’s, if Robinson falls it’s a no brainer, but I seriously doubt that happens. Would like to target Gibbs or Spears. I just don’t think Washington is going to be a good pro. That’s just my opinion which means absolutely nothing. If we do draft him, I hope like hell I’m wrong. I didn’t care for LaPorta at all, but the more I watch the more I would be happy with the pick. Same with Kraft. So who knows.

I think Washington is going to be a really good pro and I do not even think the surface of his receiving abilities has been scratched. That is the thing about Kuntz is that he is nothing but a big wide receiver and is a liability in the blocking aspect of his game. I have even see evaluations where they suggest the practice squad for him until he can start to develop. I am not a LaPorta fan at all but if they do not get Washington then I am all in on Tucker Kraft and in the later rounds I really like Cameron Latu and Davis Allen.

I like Spears a lot but he was gone at the time that Evans was selected. I would not count on Brooks being available much below where I selected him. He put on a dominant performance at the Senior Bowl and he is a leader. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Forbes and Washington - OSUfan - 04-19-2023, 11:11 PM
RE: Forbes and Washington - OSUfan - 04-19-2023, 11:13 PM
RE: Forbes and Washington - OSUfan - 04-20-2023, 12:17 AM
RE: Forbes and Washington - SunsetBengal - 04-20-2023, 08:56 AM
RE: Forbes and Washington - OSUfan - 04-20-2023, 02:02 PM
RE: Forbes and Washington - Soonerpeace - 04-20-2023, 11:47 AM
RE: Forbes and Washington - TKUHL - 04-20-2023, 10:27 PM
RE: Forbes and Washington - OSUfan - 04-20-2023, 11:19 PM