Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre Kirk Says Starting Role is His
(05-27-2015, 10:04 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Dre Kirkpatrick is working his ass off to earn the starting job and finally play to his potential and expectations:

What's awesome about that is how he took a month off to heal and be with his family, but then immediately got into football mode and he's focused on being the best that he can:

He's stepping into being a leader and has the mindset that he's the man this year:

We need that kind of confidence and swagger from our corners, which hopefully he's rubbing off on DD because they could be a hell of a duo for years to come.

I can't wait to see what he can do with getting close to 100% of the snaps because look at what he did with only getting 21.3% of them:

Then, this makes it sound like he's ready for a breakout year, but will reward the Bengals by sticking with the team:

I'm just pumped because I think that we'll finally ee what he can do and we'll have a hell of a secondary this year, which will be aided by a much-improved pass rush.

There's more here.

I'm getting pumped already!

I like his confidence. Adam Jones won't be here much longer. Leon Hall is oft injured, a large cap hit, and declining. The time is now for both Kirkpatrick and Dennard.
Through 2023

Mike Brown’s Owner/GM record: 32 years  223-303-4  .419 winning pct.
Playoff Record:  5-9, .357 winning pct.  
Zac Taylor coaching record, reg. season:  37-44-1. .455 winning pct.
Playoff Record: 5-2, .714 winning pct.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirk Says Starting Role is His - t3r3e3 - 05-27-2015, 10:11 PM