Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dre Kirk Says Starting Role is His
I believe Dre K and DD are our starters this year. Not because Hall can't play anymore but because he is amazing as the slot defender and taking on the TEs. This is what he was doing so well in 13 until he got hurt (remember the pick six against Miller against the Steelers). He is more physical and smarter than the young ones which helps as a nickel corner. I think Dre is ready to breakout. Swag is ready to bring just that to this secondary. For someone that was not known for INTs he has done pretty well creating turnovers with the limited snaps. He will not be perfect and will get beat at times that is part of being a CB, especially an aggressive one. But if he can get 7-10 picks this year with more snaps I will be happy. I also like that he is not afraid to get physical. He has made some big tackles. He can be Shermanesque with his ability to press and be physical but also make plays with the ball in the air. I am ready for the youth movement in our secondary. The new Fischer Price Club.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dre Kirk Says Starting Role is His - Camdaddy08 - 05-29-2015, 01:51 PM