Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Keeanu Benton?
(04-22-2023, 10:23 AM)OSUfan Wrote: I absolutely understand separation. I also understand how important separation can be to the success for some receivers. I also understand that some receivers and/or TEs may not have the quick twitch ability that allows them to cut or break that results in separation from a defender. I also understand that this is not the only way that a receiver and/or TE can win in the receiving game which is why this does not seem to bother me as much as it obviously concerns you. 

Just as you have posted reports from "experts" that support your statements there are many reports as well that do not show the level of concern about the route tree of Washington that you appear to have. There are articles that report that it is rather common for TEs to have limited route trees.

The draft is virtually completely about projection. It is obvious that you and I disagree about a lot so I an going to cease the conversation. Frankly I am surprised with your vast wisdom of the game that NFL teams are not beating down the door for your services.

However, as we part company here is some reading on separation that you may find interesting considering that receivers/TEs such as Chase, Higgins, and Pitts all rank extremely low on separation from defenders in the NFL:

https://www.dynastynerds.com/wr-separation-a-little-goes-a-long-way/

I see that you read and watch only what you want to.  A very common comment regarding Washington is that he runs like Frankenstein in the open field.  He does not have the production to warrant a 1st round pick in my opinion, which means nothing, but seems to be the consensus (your favorite word).

I'd like to have him but Im not interested in a low value postion that is also a project. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Thoughts on Keeanu Benton? - CJD - 04-21-2023, 03:52 PM
RE: Thoughts on Keeanu Benton? - CJD - 04-21-2023, 05:53 PM
RE: Thoughts on Keeanu Benton? - OSUfan - 04-21-2023, 07:05 PM
RE: Thoughts on Keeanu Benton? - CJD - 04-21-2023, 05:42 PM
RE: Thoughts on Keeanu Benton? - OSUfan - 04-21-2023, 07:01 PM
RE: Thoughts on Keeanu Benton? - OSUfan - 04-21-2023, 09:46 PM
RE: Thoughts on Keeanu Benton? - OSUfan - 04-21-2023, 11:53 PM
RE: Thoughts on Keeanu Benton? - OSUfan - 04-22-2023, 10:23 AM
RE: Thoughts on Keeanu Benton? - casear2727 - 04-22-2023, 04:49 PM