Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WhoDeyK Last Mock
Information 
Round 1 Jahmyr Gibbs RB Alabama
[Image: usa_today_19704811.0.jpg]
Im circling back to my first mock draft of the season with this prediction. I think the Bengals realize that this is a new era of football, where passing attacks dominate and fast pass catching running backs hold more value then ever before. I think the Bengals view Gibbs as a Jamarr Chase type game altering talent. I've seen comps to Jamaal Charles, Alvin Kamara and Chris Johnson. He would make an instant impact rotating with Mixon. 

Round 2 Dawand Jones OT Ohio State
[Image: 1444828592.0.jpg]
No in Round 1 but if Jones falls like many are projecting I would take the risk in Round 2 and I think the Bengals would too. Instant competition at RT and would allow the team to more aggressively pursue a Jonah trade. Orlando Brown could be a great mentor to Jones and help him adjust to the NFL. 

Round 3 Cory Trice CB Purdue
[Image: b5f18750433c4136bd19e5011dddf1d5.jpg?w=1...600&crop=1]
Long and physical CB with athleticism off the charts. Would be a great snag at the end of round 3 and could be CTB's new running mate if Chido leaves after this season. 

Round 4 Josh Whyle TE Cincinnati
[Image: Josh-Whyle-TE-Cincinnati-NFL-Draft-Scouting-Report.jpg]
This guys has been a constant in all of my mocks so Im not going to stop now. Lol Great size, good receiving skills, good blocking skills. Incredibly underutilized at UC. Would be a steal at the end of the 4th round and can learn behind Irv Smith for a year before taking over as the starter.

Round 5 Keondre Coburn NT Texas
[Image: coburn_keondre_KSU_OPR035_6Zzmd.jpg]
Another pick with an eye towards the future. With Reader and Tupou in the last year of their contracts Coburn offers us a NT with future starting potential.

Round 6 Dylan Horton DE TCU
[Image: Dylan_Horton.jpg]
Rotational pass rusher who can spell Hubbard and Hendrickson. Reminds me a bit of Wallace Gillberry. 

Round 7 Xazavian Valladay RB Arizona State
[Image: 11284047.png]
One last double dip! Under the radar running back who some have said could be a Paccheco like steal in the 7th.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
WhoDeyK Last Mock - WhoDeyK - 04-27-2023, 11:16 AM
RE: WhoDeyK Last Mock - sandwedge - 04-27-2023, 12:46 PM